1. Start date of Online Registration: 08th July 2019
2. Last date for Online registration: 16th July 2019
3. Last date of submission of Fees (Offline/Online): 16th July 2019
Submission of Application Form (hard-copy) & other Relevant documents at the College: 15th July 2019 to 19th July 2019
5. Entrance Exam: 22nd July 2019
6. Declaration of Result: 29th July 2018
7. Prospectus Fee: Rs 300(exclusive of Transaction charges)
8. Admission: 02nd Aug 2019 to 06th Aug 2019
9. Commencement of Academic session: 07th Aug 2019
Please read the Information carefully before filling the B.Ed Student Registration Form.
Click here for Guidelines for Admission -2019
1. Candidates should register for admission through website
Application Submission Procedure: 1 - 5 Steps to be followed to apply online
Note : Documents to be kept ready for Online Registration and Submission in College
Step 1: Application Submission process
• Scan copy of Pass port size photograph (size of the image must be 4kb to 40kb)
• Scan copy of Demand Draft if payment made through “Offline mode” (size of the image must not be greater than 1mb)
• Class Ten Mark sheet and Certificate
• Class Twelve Mark sheet and Certificate
• Graduation Mark sheet and Certificate/ Post Graduation Mark sheet and Certificate.
• C.O.I Certificate
• Category Certificate
• Two Pass port size photograph
• Original copy of Demand Draft
Fill up Registration Form and submit it.
The candidate should provide required personal details while filling the B.Ed Student Registration Form and
also set PASSWORD. After successful submission of the personal details, Application No. will be generated
and will send to the registered mobile number & e-mail. This same Application No.
will be used to complete the remaining steps of the Application Submission process and
for all future correspondence/subsequent logins.
Step 2: Basic Information
Fill up Basic Information form.
Step 3: Examination Details
Please fill the details of class X, XII, graduation and post-graduation(if any).
Photograph:Upload the scanned image of recent passport size photograph in jpg/jpeg format only. Size of the image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 40 kb.
Step 4: Confirmation
Please verify and confirm the details provided before final submission.
Step 5: There are two modes of Payment:
• Online mode: Net-banking/ Debit/Credit Card (download and print the payment slip for submission to the College)
• Offline mode: Demand Draft –
In favour of E Collection Account HRDD, Payable at Gangtok
(scan copy of Demand Draft has to be uploaded, original Demand Draft has to be submitted to the College)
• In case of any incorrect details provided, the applicant can login and make necessary changes before the closing date of Online Registration.
• Incomplete or Unpaid Applications will be treated invalid and will automatically be cancelled.
• Candidature will be cancelled if any details found untrue or if the applicant is found ineligible for the course – Refer Prospectus for the eligibility criteria.
• No refund will be initiated in case of Application Cancellation.
• Date for Entrance Test and Admit card for the same will be given at the time of submission of forms at the College.
• The Result will be declared by the College after approval from Higher Authority of Human Resource Development Department fully driven by the reservation policy & Merit.